Online & indoor on 1st + 3rd Sunday
Online session on 2nd + 4th + 5th Sunday
10:00 am - 10:40 am - Lighting Holy Lamps, Fruit & tea offerings, Worship, and sutra reciting
10:40 am - 12:15 pm sharing session begins approximately
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Self-served Vegetarian Lunch
Bio of the Masters, Speakers, and Staff:
- Sr. Master Lee: Master Mei-Feng Lee has been assigned by Grand Master Lin to be in charge of the Tienshin Temple since its early establishment. She overseas all the Tao missions in USA and Canada. She administers the Tao affairs for World I-Kuan Tao Headquarter and I Kuan Tao USA. Sr. Master Lee, a native Taiwanese, dedicated her entire life in expanding Tao in Northern America. Her efforts in Tao spreading are greatly appreciated by all the Bao-Guan Jian-Der Tao families.
- Jr. Master Lee: Master Fong-Chia Lee is the Assistant-Master to Senior Master Lee at Tienshin Temple. She oversees the English division of Tienshin Temple and Tao mission in the surrounded cities of southern California. Regularly travel to Miami, Florida and Calgary, Canada to propagate Tao. Held PhD in Dentistry.
- Dr. Sherri Zhu. is a Professor of Philosophy at Antelope Valley College. Dr. Sherri Zhu, earned her PhD in Philosophy from USC, is a Guest Speaker of Tienshin Temple. She shares Tao wisdom from the perspective of Western point of views.
- Ms. Joanna Lin: Supporting role of Jr. Master Lee in the English Division at Tienshin Temple.
- Ms. Iris Chen: Supporting role of Jr. Master Lee in the English Division at Tienshin Temple. Coordinate in all aspects in social media. Host sessions for the monthly Open Discussions and Chinese Learning.