Elder Chen Wen-bin (陳文彬老前人) 1909-1979
- Born in 1909 in the Herbei Province(河北) of China.
- 1941, he was assigned to be the Temple-host for the Bao-guang Temple in Shanghai.
- 1942, he received the heavenly mandate and started to propagate Tao in other province around Shanghai.
- In 1949, during the political chaos, together with Patriarch Sun, Elder Peng, Elder Hsu, and Elder Han, he relocated the temples from Shanghai to Hong-Kong in 1949. Since then, all the elders dedicated their lifetime for Tao expansion.
- In 1953, he took charge of the Bao-guang group after Senior Elder Peng was executed dead. He was a humble person living a simple life style
- In 1953 After Elder Pan was executed, Elder Pen continued leading the Bao-guang Group on the salvation of Tao propagation.
- In 1979, he passed away in 1979 at the age of 71.