Celebrate Chinese New Year with us!
Come and enjoy
FREE Vegetarian/Vegan Cuisines
between the hours of:
1/28/2017 11:00am - 2:00pm
1/29/2017 11:00am - 2:00pm
Any question, please: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanna Lin at 626-428-5082.
- Feel free to make selection on one or both days!
- We kindly ask each guest (adult) to sign-in upon arrival, so that we can do headcount.
- Lunch meals are served with multiple courses.
- Several dishes are traditional vegetarian dishes (no garlic, no onion, no leek, & no green onion). Some are vegan dishes (no dairy products). Some are qualified as both vegetarian and vegan categories. If you like, kindly let us know your preference, so that we can let you know which dish belong to each category.
- Guests may come in any time during the hours of 11:00am -2:00pm. Guests will be assigned to be seated in rounded tables. Food will begin to be served fresh as each table is filled per 8-10 persons. Depending on the number of attendees, the food might also be served in self-served buffet style.
- All are welcome. Invite your families and friends over.
- Dress casual.
Event is sponsored by World I-Kuan Tao.